We are awaiting additional guidance from state and local authorities and our medical experts before determining when entertainment may safely resume and – when entertainment resumes – what additional safety protocols will be necessary. However, based on what we know now, we are considering the following where and when possible:
- Developing no-touch ticketing and no-touch technology at points-of sale.
- Designing effective queuing for appropriate physical distancing by parties.
- New food and beverage protocols.
- Implementing new protocols for cleaning the venue more frequently, including during performances.
- Continually sanitizing high traffic, high touch public areas during events.
- Hand sanitizing placed in key public locations, along with signage promoting frequent use by guests.